- Chicago, IL
As a Digital Account Director, you will manage client relationships while developing and leading multi-faceted digital strategies leveraging multiple platforms - with a strong focus on social - as well as our digital delivery teams for one of the most recognized brands in the world. You’ll identify and drive growth opportunities, fostering innovation that delivers on our clients’ business goals. And, you’ll constantly push the limits of targeted digital marketing to change the way companies and their audiences connect. It is a unique role that will allow you to flex your digital muscles – from media and metrics to creative and brand.
What does a great Digital Account Director do?
- As a principal point of contact for one brand, you'll be responsible for continuing to develop long-term relationships, anticipating client needs, and working with your supporting teams to coordinate efforts aimed at solving those needs.
- The Account Director is responsible for coordinating the development, management, measurement, targeting and presentation of multi-channel digital strategies aligned to client goals.
- The Account Director works with multiple teams (internal and external) to efficiently deliver strategies, solutions, flawless execution and results for presentation to the client.
- Staying attuned with your clients’ digital presence and the changing digital landscapes, you'll be responsible for managing and anticipating a list of ongoing deliverables and working with support teams to ensure tasks are being completed in a timely manner.
- You will partner directly with the Analytics Team and Digital Strategists to ensure progress towards client goals is actionably measured and that results are incorporated into client deliverables.
- You'll be responsible for leading client meetings, as well as working with the Client Strategist to coordinate the agenda and presentation materials.
- You'll be expected to mentor Account Executives, as well as participate in exercises aimed at connecting and educating members of other teams throughout TMP.
Requirements for Consideration
- Must have 3-5 years of experience developing and presenting custom digital solutions within a digital marketing, PR, and/or advertising agency environment
- A deep understanding of digital mediums, technologies, and trends
- Experience with Spredfast preferred
- Strong analytical skills and working knowledge of Google Analytics
- Strong presentation skills
Join a global leader in media technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way marketers connect with their audiences.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.