- Germantown, WI
We're looking for an Accountant to join our dynamic team! We embrace professional development and work-life balance. As the global leader in Employer Brand advertising, we're committed to finding new ways to leverage technology, strategy, and creativity to transform the way companies connect with talent. If you have a progressive career in corporate accounting and experience managing staff, read on!
What does a great Accountant do?
- Responsible for the monthly preparation of balance sheets, monthly internal profit and loss statements, and other financial reports.
- Primary focus during the month-end includes, but is not limited to, recording and review of the detailed files received from the order entry sub-system, ensuring revenue recognition policies are followed, accuracy of orders/jobs created by field offices.
- Responsibilities also include analyzing trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations incurred to predict future revenues and expenses.
- The individual will also be responsible for delivery of financial results, including Financial Statements, Balance Sheet Reports, Statement of Cash Flows, and any additional requests, to the local management.
- Also responsible for preparation of complex balance sheet accounts as assigned including, but not limited to, the reconciliation of the company’s estimated liability for sales.
- May lead and direct the work of others if required.
- Special projects as assigned
Requirements for Consideration:
- A Bachelor's degree in accounting plus 2-4 years of general accounting experience
- An understanding of income statements, balance sheets and cash flow requirements
- An ability to perform a variety of complicated tasks with little or no guidance
- Must possess a team-oriented mentality with a willingness to proactively work cross-functionally when need be
- A track record of exercising good judgment and thinking critically
- Flexibility in work schedule when required
- Must enjoy improving within profession and take pride in quality work
- Must value a stable working environment, appreciate work/life balance and have a commitment to see things though
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.