- Germantown, WI
We’re looking for an Accounting Manager to join our dynamic team! We embrace professional development and work-life balance. As the global leader in Employer Brand advertising, we’re committed to finding new ways to leverage technology, strategy, and creativity to transform the way companies connect with talent. If you have a progressive career in corporate accounting and experience managing staff, read on!
What does a great Accounting Manager do?
Working with the North American Shared Services Division, the Accounting Manager will be responsible overseeing the General Ledger functions and managing the daily operations of the accounting team which will include the following tasks:
- Develop and maintain a thorough understanding of the financial reporting and general ledger structure of the company
- Ensure accurate and timely monthly, quarterly and year-end closes
- Manage general ledger team - hiring, training, coaching, evaluating performance and recommending compensation actions.
- Lead team to develop more efficient procedures and use of resources while maintaining a high level of accuracy
- Perform detailed monthly review of all balance sheet accounts and North America operating expenditures, budget vs. actual
- Consolidation of the monthly Global GAAP financial statements and global reports
- Substantiate financial transactions by auditing documents
- Reconcile financial discrepancies by collecting and analyzing account information
- Analyze data and suggest ideas for improving account reconciliations
- Maintain financial security by following internal controls
- Assist with the preparation of support for the year-end audit and annual tax returns
- Annual budget support
- Prepare special financial reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing account information
- Involvement in any accounting business system updates or implementations
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, and participating in professional societies
- Ad-hoc requests and various other special projects and duties that may be assigned depending
Requirements for Consideration:
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting required
- 5+ years of Corporate Accounting experience, preferably in advertising or professional services
- 2+ years managing personnel and a proven track record of developing staff
- Must be detail-oriented, analytical and possess excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Extensive experience with financial systems (Oracle preferred) and Microsoft Office (particularly Excel)
- Excellent judgment regarding sensitive information
Join the global leader in talent acquisition technologies that’s committed to finding new ways to leverage software, strategy and creative to enhance our clients’ employer brands – across every connection point. We’re looking for unconventional thinkers. Relentless collaborators. And ferocious innovators. Talented individuals who are ready to work towards solutions that transform the way employers and job seekers connect.
We are an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.